'Skinny' Peanut Butter, Chocolate & Banana Muffins

It has been a while since I have had the baking bug...and blogging bug for that matter!

Last night my baking bug returned. I had no plans, and really fancied some cake - what better reason!



I trawled the internet on my iPad looking for a recipe which consisted of ingredients I already had in my cupboards, or at least a recipe I could adapt to fit. I stumbled across www.chelseasmessyapron.com ....Oh my! So many great recipe's I wanted to try. 

I started with these 'skinny' peanut butter, chocolate and banana muffins - a bit of a mouthful! I can't think of a better combination for a muffin or cake, although there are so many recipes on her site that I expect to be proven wrong.

They were so easy to make, and tasted phenomenal. I didn't get to take many pictures before these were devoured and unfortunately mine don't look as aesthetically pleasing as hers, however as they say - it's what is on the inside that counts.  They have melt in the mouth middles as they are intentionally under-baked. Wow... Just wow, there are no other words.




Enjoy xo